Pro Sites: Page flashes and stays on payment page

I have an issue with Pro Sites. After the user clicks the subscribe button, the blog gets created successfully . However, the page just flashes and remains in the payments section.

It does not show the confirmation message to the user stating that his application was crated

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Ricardo,

I can see that this issue is related to your original thread https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-pro-sites-stripe-payment-not-working#post-1327926
    however FTP access that Panos asked is still not working. Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include cPanel credentials (if possible)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rick

Kasia,

Panos never mentioned having issues with the FTP. He only had issues with the login credentials "The admin login is not working for me" which I already fixed. Another support request via chat was opened and I provided the new admin credentials but it seems that the support agent forgot to do it.

Support team. Please I implore you some help on this. I am getting really frustrated. I have been trying to set this thing up for more than 3 months now and it is always a different issue. In addition to it, the response from support is very inconsistent and the SLA for SLS is over 48 hours...

I do not know what else I can do to have the product I am paying for working.

Please please, help...

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Rick,

I'm sorry for the confusion about the credentials.

Support staff on live chat passed all the credentials to us - but FTP that was working during live chat was not working when I was checking this issue (Luis and two other staff member tested it and we could not connect), this is why I have asked for it again.
    I'm checking it again and I am getting error
    Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server

At the moment WP credentials are working. FTP credentials are not working. Please send FTP via secure contact form here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.