[PRO SITES] Pay To Blog module blocks Free Level

When "Pay To Blog" module is enabled , it's blocks Free Level on my site and users are redirect to pricing table.

I want to have "Pay To Blog" module enabled because it allows me to completely disable a site both front end and back until paid.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Audra @Zindo

Hope you're doing well!

The Free level should work and a user still should have access to their own site. When a user with free site first time entering a site, the pricing table will show up by default and a user needs to click on "No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now" message to continue to his site.

Although I can see that the page just refreshes itself and the user can't access his site. I've flagged this as a bug to our developers

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Audra

Hope all is well!

I am afraid this bug is not fixed yet. Usually, our developers are dealing with more complex issues and take more time, compared to the usual stuff. I've pinged our devlopers about this. Once the fix will be available, we will update this thread.

We appreciate your patience!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Audra @Zindo !
    Hope you are having a great day!

We're extremely sorry about the delay on this one, it got slipped through in the crowd. The developers have worked on this issue and the fix is currently in QA testing phase, ready to be merged in the upcoming release.

However, if you want to include the fix in the current version manually, you can go through the following steps:

1. Download and uncompress the uploaded pro-sites.zip file.

2. Replace the existing pro-sites folder in {WordPress Installation Directory}/wp-content/plugins directory with the pro-sites folder extracted from the pro-sites.zip file.

Please note that this is still in testing phase so it would be best to replace it on staging site and test there, or if you go for a live site right away make sure that you have a full backup ready so you can restore easily in case that anything goes wrong.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Audra @Zindo,

hope you're doing well!

Just to make this clear, don't you use the attached version that Nastia shared above?
    Cause I extracted this zip file and seems that's version 3.5.9.3.

Be careful though, that the actual fix isn't included in the official v.3.5.9.3 but only in this modified version we shared above. The official release that's going to resolve this issue is v.3.6.0., so I'd rather advise to backup your website and use the attached version from above.

Please do let me know, if I'm missing anything else here. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.