Pro Sites Payment Gateways

Hi,

I’m in Germany and Paypal here doesn’t support recurring subscriptions. “Stripes” is only supported in States and Canada. For now I’m not able to sell my pro sites.

Is there some alternative payment to use in Europe, maybe someone in forum had some experience with another payment gateways for Pro Sites?

How looks with support for Skrill(Moneybookers)?

Thanks,

Damian

• time4novelty
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey,

thank you @coding-monkey and @patrick for your advice!

Do you know how long it is to get some response from the job board? I posted my project last week and till now I didn’t get any feedback.

Another question: what would be the price estimation for this kind of development?

It’s a development for 300 €, 1000 € or even more?

Best,

Damian

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hey Damian (@time4novelty)

It really depends, I’ve personally replied to a few their lately, but maybe it’s not as active as it used to be, hopefully someone will reply soon.

It hard to say on a price estimation as all developers have their own hourly rate, so it will vary massively normally, You may be able to find a Web Development company in Germany that can do it for you, I’ll take a look later see if I can anyone.

You may also be able to do it yourself, take a look at the Payment Gateway such as PayPal that’s already installed, you may be able to learn from looking at that and then adapting it for use with Skrill (Moneybookers) as you want.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Jack (Coding-Monkey).

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @time4novelty

I’m doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed this one is still open.

Just to get it out of our active ticket system, I’m going to mark it resolved.

But if you still need assistance on this issue, please don’t hesitate to re-open it by checking the “Mark as not resolved” box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.