Pro Sites & Paypal(sandbox) question!

Hey
I hope you having a good day.

I tried to use sandbox, and I made correctly payment, and sandbox approved this, however, the test user account is not activating.

Any time, when the test user tries to go to dashboard, he is redirected to the screenshot page.
Is this due to sandbox mode?

Could you give me a explanation.

I hope you having a good day.

King Regards
KAZUKI

• Rupok

Hi KAZUKI

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried with PayPal Sandbox in my test site and it's working perfectly on my test site. Please check attached screenshots for reference. So there must be something on your site/plugin configuration which is blocking the process.

I could tell you better if I could have a look at your current configuration. So would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi KAZUKI

Can you please make a plugin conflict test just to make sure that no other plugin is causing this. To know more about plugin conflict test, you can visit this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Rupok!

I will do as you say!

*My issues
    When my test user finished the test checkout with sandbox( Paypal), I could successfully get the payment from Paypal. So it seems paypal works well. However, when I logged in as the test user, and tried to go to dash board, the user was redirected to checkout page. That's screenshots was the above one. ( I gave you the user name and password in access message! Please try it!)

1: I deactivated all plugin except for visual composer, your dashboard, and Pro Sites.
    Still having a issue.
    2: I changed the theme to wordpress official one!
    I have still the issue

3: I change the debug mode to true, as you said.
    This error log showed on my screen.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ProSites_Pro_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/badge-widget.php on line 94

( I am building the blog hosting service currently ,so I haven't had the sandbox environment, so I will change back to normal condition. If you need, please let me know if you have look my site. I will do debug mode true.)
    King Regards
    KAZUKI

When I backed to the my theme!
    I found this

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; sidebar_generator has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/class-multiple-sidebars.php on line 30

This is theme issues. But, I will tell you!

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

When I backed to original status, I got these message!

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Notice has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/comment-indexer/lib/dash-notices/wpmudev-dash-notification.php on line 5

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; graph has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 6

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; line has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1237

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; line_hollow has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1344

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; line_dot has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1378

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1387

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar_3d has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1489

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar_fade has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1498

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar_outline has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1507

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar_glass has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1536

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bar_sketch has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1549

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; candle has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1579

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; hlc has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1598

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; point has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php on line 1616

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Incsub_SimpleSitemaps has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-sitemaps/simple-sitemaps.php on line 40

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WDS_OnPage has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-onpage/wds-onpage.php on line 8

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WA_Widget_Avatars has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars-files/front/widget.php on line 6

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ProSites_Pro_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/badge-widget.php on line 94

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; sidebar_generator has a deprecated constructor in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/class-multiple-sidebars.php on line 30

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php:1616) in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports-files/report-graphs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.php:1616) in /usr/home/ae121dam4t/html/wp-content/plugins/sitewide-privacy-options/sitewide-privacy-options.php on line 591

KAZUKI

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello KAZUKI

Could you confirm that you use IPN url also on your sandbox account in PayPal? I've checked stripe checkout and this works. However when using PayPal it shows that payment is pending. And one of the reasons could be that IPN (you'll find proper url in the payment gateway settings) is not set in PayPal.
    You can set it on this https://www.sandbox.paypal.com site the same you would use it in the live account.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hi Kasia!
    Thank you for your help!

Did you check the Stripe checkout? Thank you for that, because I haven't tested yet!
    However, I tried to test by my self but I couldn't do it like you did!

It seems that I am something wrong about Stripe.
    Could you give me a step up guide for me please?
    The web site is really unknown to me!

And also, in terms of paypal, I realized that I haven't set IPN url, but I couldn't figure out where should I put the information from your explanation.

I am very sorry, but could you explain more specifically with screenshots?
    I am not native speaker, and I haven't been accustomed to the sandbox references yet.

Furtheremore, I checked my Stripe test account, and I realized my Stipe charged 78,000 yen.
    Accoding to this(https://support.stripe.com/questions/which-zero-decimal-currencies-does-stripe-support), the amount should 780, but the amount on Stripe was 78,000 yen.

Of course, I set 780 yen on Pro Sites.
    Could you give me a suggestion about this too?
    King Regards

KAZUKI KIKUCHI
    I have checked following your blog!
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-test-wordpress-plugins-with-paypal-sandbox/
    But, it wasn't enough!

• Ash

Hello @KAZUKI KIKUCHI

I hope you are doing good.

If you go to Pro Sites > Payment Gateway > Paypal Express/Pro and there you will see your IPN url, like it should be http://domain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=psts_pypl_ipn and replace domain.com with your original domain. Please set the IPN url in your Paypal and try again.

About stripe, what happens if you select another currency like USD?

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Ash!

So, should I put the URL in the field in the screenshot?
    I actually know which URL should I use,but I don't know where should I put the url.

About Stripe, I can confirm your staff could do a checkout, but I wasn't able to do this in Japan by my self. What is the difference between me and your team?

So, I can't confirm this now.
    I gave your team an access.

Anyway, this is integral part to me, so please support to me.
    I want to know how your team could do checkout haha.
    (I changed the currency to USD as you said.)
    KAZUKI

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello KAZUKI,

Please go to this url https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify and login with your sandbox account - you should see the button for edit. Enter the IPN url and turn ON the notifications. This is one screen with two buttons to edit and turn the notifications.

As for testing Stripe. You need to log out of your site, and go to singup page and choose plan. When you see Stripe checkout you can't use the live credit card numbers in test mode. We use for testing
    4242 4242 4242 4242 - date and security code can be any of your choice. Please see this site about testing Stripe: https://stripe.com/docs/testing

kind regards,
    Kasia

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Support team!

I am now closer to goal!
    In terms of Stripe, I could do the checkout page. Thanks Kasia for this.
    However, this is not happy end haha.
    I wanted to pay 1,980 yen thought the Stripe account, but Stripe actually charged 19,8000 yen.
    My confirmation E-mail is 1,980 yen, but Stripe's amount is 19,8000 yen along my screenshot.
    According to the page( https://support.stripe.com/questions/which-zero-decimal-currencies-does-stripe-support ), the amount should be 1980. Could you know the reason why?

And also, in terms of paypal, situation didn't change.

Best Regards
    KAZUKI

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Support!

About stripe, I think that this is not due to that Stripe for Japan is on beta.
    I think your team just haven't made ProSites be compatible with zero-decimal-ccurencies.
    Actually, it should be good on Currency"Dollar”.

Is it due to ProSites Setting? Or due to Stripe Japan?
    It seems that Ash thinks that it is due to Stripe Japan, but I don't think so!
    If it is due to Stripe Japan, let me know the reason, I will call to Stripe Japan, which has Japanese staff as well.

Anyway, compared to other features, checkout process can't be avoided, so I am waiting for your instant support and fixing. If not, I won't start my service.

How about PayPal, I don't get any message from your team yet.

King Regards
    KAZUKI

• Ash

Hello @KAZUKI KIKUCHI

I am sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean that the problem is with Stripe Japan, but I meant that Japan currency settings within pro sites. If you select JPY as currency in Pro Sites, you will see it's in beta mode, so there could still be issues, that I mentioned :slight_smile: So, it's not stripe's end, it's on our end.

About paypal, did you try the IPN that I suggested:

If you go to Pro Sites > Payment Gateway > Paypal Express/Pro and there you will see your IPN url, like it should be http://domain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=psts_pypl_ipn and replace domain.com with your original domain. Please set the IPN url in your Paypal and try again.

Please let us know.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Ash!
    Did you look the existing conversations with all of your other support staffs?
    It is third time, so I will have to say this to you.
    It seems only you don't try to be along with existing conversations.
    I got the same support from Kasia about your message.

And also you don't try to answer my question, and say something different.
    It is not support, it is just time consuming.
    I am not just here to enjoy conversation.

So, other staffs such as "Kasia"( You are really helpful), could you give me further instruction?

I want to know about when will I be able to use Stripe correctly?
    And, I am waiting for another suggestion about PayPal. I put the information like you suggested to me.( Screen shot),but it didn't change.

Checkout process is integral part, and I must use this for my business.
    So, I want your developer team deals with the Stripe issue.

King Regards

KAZUKI

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello KAZUKI,

Thank you for confirming that IPN is setup and enabled. I've checked again paypal checkout and it still shows as pending and no subscription information is saved.
    There should be track of those transaction in sanbox paypal: please log to your sandbox and go to History. On hover you will see history of IPN. On that page you will see table with transactions: in third column there will be message ID (lots of numbers and letters). Click it and see what is there - if you can make a screenshot and paste here contents of the field at the bottom of this page.

As for the ETA for Stripe issue with JPY - unfortunately we are not allow to give any. This prevents disappointment when expected release is delayed because of other reasons.
    But we will monitor status of the fix for this issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Kasia!
    Thank you for your support.
    In terms of Paypal, I rechecked the paypal setting, and there was one mistake on the setting.
    So, I fixed this, and I finally could do checkout correctly.

But, could you confirm this for me please?
    And then, can you suggest me to change sandbox to live mode?

And also, about the Stripe, so your team can't provide a solution with me currently?
    If so, I want to consider to use PayPal web payment Pro.
    However, the name of PayPal web Payment Pro is deferent by countries. So, I am bit confused now.

About attached screenshot, this is the name list of how the PayPal web payment Pro is called in each countries. ( This service is not available in US as you know.)

It seems that PayPal Web Payment Pro is called as "???????????" in Japan ,and is called as "Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution" in Australia. WPMU DEV is Australian company is it?
    So I think that I can use this in Japan too using your Pro Sites settings.
    However, as I told you, the name is different in each countries.
    So, could you check this?

King Regards
    KAZUKI

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello KAZUKI,

I've tested sanbox mode and it works! I'm attaching screenshoots - this time I received receipt for in email.

And then, can you suggest me to change sandbox to live mode?

First, you need to get your real API credentials - here is instruction https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/apiCredentials/ on how to get them on real Pay Pal account (Creating and managing certificate credentials). You need to change all three values there for new ones in Pro Sites Payment gatewy. If you have that, then you switch from Test mode (Sandbox) to Live Site in PayPal Mode option (above the credentials).
    And after that you will have real payments.

And also, about the Stripe, so your team can't provide a solution with me currently?

I've asked developer for hot fix, because at this moment new release with fix for this bug is not ready. However it can take some time to develop. But if there will be progress I'll update this thread.

It seems that PayPal Web Payment Pro is called as "???????????" in Japan ,and is called as "Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution" in Australia. WPMU DEV is Australian company is it?

Yes, you are right - developer comes from Australia and if you take a look on the payment gateway in description there is "PayPal Website Payments Pro 3.0 allows you to seemlessly..." - so this is the same service (this Pro thing could be from older version of the name). And you can use it, as it is available in Japan also.

But please read carefully requirements for this PayPal - you need to have SSL enabled for your site, or at least on checkout page (but the same goes for the Stripe account).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey Ash
    I hope you having a good day, and very sorry for late reply.
    I took a full, and came back just few days ago!

About Stripe, it will be more than welcome, I really want to accept checkout in my website, so I am waiting for that.

After fixing the issue, I will start my new business with your technology.
    So, I want to know current condition about this, if possible.

King Regards
    KAZUKI KIKUCHI