Pro Sites Piwik Integration

I have been using Piwik for a while and I am very impressed with it. I like the concept of keeping my analytics private, and I am actually touting that as one of the differentiators of my network for my customers. I see the power in their APIs, but I am not super proficient at modern coding (yet.)

I recently started using Pro Sites to manage my network, and would be very interested in the integration of Pro Sites and Piwik in at least the following ways (please forgive my poor pseudo code):

Feature 1. Auto registration of ProSites users and sites into Piwik.

When a new site is established through the Pro Sites registration process:
     IF the admin of the site is not already a user in the Piwik database
     {Create the new user in Piwik
      Create the new Piwik new site and give the new user admin access to that Piwik site.
     }
     ELSEIF the admin of the site is already a user in the Piwik database
     {Create the new Piwik site
      Give the user admin access to that Piwik site.
     }
     Add the Piwik tracking code specific to the new Piwik site into the footer

Alternatively, maybe this could be done with a "Enable Private Analytics" button somewhere in the admin panel. That way they could have the option of whether to enable analytics.

When the "Enable Private Analytics" button is pressed:
     {Ensure that the Pro Sites user is registered in the Piwik database, creating them if necessary.
      Ensure that the Pro Sites site is registered in the Piwik database, creating it if necessary.
      Ensure that the Piwik tracking code specific to that site exists in the footer, creating it if necessary.
     }

Of course, then give the user the option of disabling analytics.

Feature 2. Transfer the ProSites users to the Piwik dashboard to configure/view their analytics.
Giving Provide a "simple" method of transferring the ProSites user over to the Piwik site. Utilize Piwik's API for passing-along the user's login information (encrypted of course) so that the user does not have to separately log in to Piwik to configure/view the analytics.

I know there is already the WP-Piwik plugin, but it seems to be just a reporting tool, and is just a subset of features at that. If we could give the Pro Sites users the ability to access the full suite of Piwik features by auto-logging them into the Piwik dashboard, we would look very cool.

Feature 3: Maybe this could all be independent of Pro Sites, such that the other WPMUDev plugins could work with it. I just really want it to work with Pro Sites due to my application.

This is my dream. I would appreciate any thoughts on features and viability of such an integration. Thank you all so much for all you do!