Pro Sites Plans Page gone?

Hi, I just recently updated all my plugins and themes and WordPress. After I did everything looked like it went well and I also made my Stripe Live and not testing (Pro Sites Payments) but when I tried to click on my Plans and Prices page it said something about error so I deleted the Plans page and made a new one but now I don't know how to access the payments part where it shows you can upgrade your site.

Before I deleted the Original Plans Page it gave me this first error:
"This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach w w w .openlog. b i z, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.bluehost. c o m. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of w w w .openlog. b i z.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site."

After I re-installed Pro Sites and made a new Plans page it gave me this.
When I press the upgrade button on the admin bar it says:

"This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at h t t p s ://www.openlog.b i z/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/~openlogb/olp-plans/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

Also I tired removing Pro sites plugins and re installing it.

Note: I've been using my main super admin and another user I made for testing and both gave me the same results.