Pro Sites Please Provide up Upgrade Instructions

First off What Supporter Ads Module ?
You must install the Supporter Ads module of the Supporter plugin before activating.

1. Backup your Database (optional, but highly recommended!)
Optional, but highly recommended! At the very least make a quick dump of your supporter_* tables just in case.

SO do we need to Back Up all 16 Db ? So The Question is ProSites is in Multi DB compatible.

2. Delete Supporter Files
You must delete all of the old Supporter files from wp-content/mu-plugins/

Done This and then try to activate the plug now it is telling me You must install the Supporter Ads module of the Supporter plugin before activating.

I have remove pro sites from the server and put back all the old supporter files back in to the Mu DIR

The Statement dont make any sense is it these files supporter-paypal.php and supporter-bulk-upgrades-paypal.php and then need to me moved to /pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/backwards-compatibility/

3. Move PayPal or Amazon Backwards Compatibility IPN Handlers
These must be moved to your web root from the /pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/backwards-compatibility/ folder. If you fail to do this older Pro Sites won’t be be upgraded when their subscription payments come through from the old gateways.

Guys Why do we need Pro sites if Supporter was doing a supper job So my qusions is why is it being forced down ?