Pro Sites Plugin Checkout Page

Hi

We have upgraded to the latest version of WordPress and the latest version of Pro Sites.

On the checkout page, the custom text we have entered is displaying followed by the payment period, but the pricing options and option to pay or continue with a free blog is not displayed.

Choosing a payment period option doesn't do anything.

I have checked all of the settings and can't see anything obvious that is causing the issue.

I have attached a screenshot of what is displayed.

Please can you advise?

Many thanks for your help with this.

Emma

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Emma,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please double-check following options:

1. On your "Network Admin" -> "Settings" page: for "Allow new registrations" "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" or "Logged in users may register new sites"

2. On "Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" -> "General" page: "Signup on Checkout" is enabled

3. On "Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" -> "Pricing Tables" -> "Pricing Table": the "Enable Pricing Table" option is enabled.

Let me know please if this helped. If it doesn't, could you please grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look? In order to do so, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• PrimaryT
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Adam

Thank you for getting back to me quickly.

I have checked those settings.

1. "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" is enabled

2. "Signup on Checkout" is disabled, however when enabled the problem is still present and also breaks our standard (WordPress) signup which has always previously worked. As a result I have disabled this again.

3. "Enable Pricing Table" is enabled

I have granted you access to the site via the WPMU Dev Dashboard.

Many thanks
    Emma

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Emma!

Thank you for your response, at least some potential reasons of the issue are now out of the question :slight_smile:

I've tried to access your site but unfortunately I keep getting an "Invalid token" error (see screenshot). Luckily this is nothing to worry about as it happens sometimes and is easily fixable by re-granting/extending access. Would you please do this for me? I apologize for the inconvenience!

Have a nice day,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Emma,

Thanks for granting an access. I was able to access your site this time and check its settings.

I couldn't find anything wrong there but after examining checkout page's source code I started to wonder why its corrupted. That pointed me to thinking that this might be some kind of caching issue and a "broken cache". I've noticed that you're probably using Varnish cache but since this is a server side solution I wasn't able to purge it and "WordPress Varnish" plugin seems to affect only original domain (not mapped domain).

Fortunately, the simplest solutions often turn out to be the best and just re-saving Pro Sites level fixed the issue. Please check for yourself if you can confirm that it's working fine now. Please note though that you may need clean your browser's cache first.

Best regards,
    Adam

• PrimaryT

Hi Adam

Thank you for looking at this.

I can confirm that I can now see the pricing table, and choosing between the monthly/yearly options does alter the pricing table accordingly, however for me, there is still no option to pay or continue with a free blog. Did this display for you?

I have purged the page from our end to see if this makes a difference, and I have also saved the PayPal settings pages.

Many thanks
    Emma

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Emma!

There was no option to continue with free blog because it was disabled in Pro Sites plugin settings. I wen't to your "Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" -> "General" page and checked-on the "Allow Free Signup" option and now the "No thank you, I will continue with a free blog for now" link is shown right below the pricing table.

As for payment. There's a free trial enabled for all sites and the payment is not collected "upfront" (unless you enable "setup fee" but that's another feature and an additional payment). Admins of those new sites should be given an option to pay after they login and access their account details.

Best regards,
    Adam

• PrimaryT

Hi Adam

Thank you for taking another look.

I can now see the option to continue with a free blog which is great.

I've logged in as a normal user on a site with an expired free trial, but I still don't get the option to pay for an upgrade (I can see the table and continue with free blog option and can choose a plan).

The site ID I have tested with is 32098.

Thanks again for your help
    Emma

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Emma!

Thank you for extending access!

I've created myself an account on your site and then tried to create a new site from front-end (just like any visitor would do), however I wasn't able to because of the "School Details" filed which brings me "No results" drop-down list regardless whatever I put down there.

I 'd like to create the site this way in order to test entire "flow"/process. That said, would you please give me a tip on what should I fill-in there or how to could I bypass this filed check? I tried to locate a correct answer in your site's dashboard but unfortunately - no luck.

Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Emma,

I was doing some testing on your site and tried replicating this on my end but I was unable to do so no matter what I try, there are also no errors in console on your site that would tell us what is causing this.

Could you try disabling your other plugins so we can check if there is conflict on that end?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Emma,

Sorry if I was unclear, I was able to create free site but was unable to see the pay button.

What I was referring to is that I tried creating same setup on my installation with the same Pro Site settings but was unable to replicate the issue there so that's why I believe this is something specific to your installation and disabling other plugins will help us to pinpoint the issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.