Pro Sites plugin doubt and idea

Hello guys!

I have a doubt about pro sites... If a user has a blog with a pro site level, and the user creates a new blog, does the user has to pay again for this new blog to have pro site features, like premium themes for example?

I noticed that there`s not a way to Pro-Site more than 1 blog, I mean if my business is for single blog creation for free, and I have Premium plan for who want to create more than 1 blog and I can limit the number of blogs user can create, for example: 1 free, +2 for the first plan, +4 for the next plan...... Or unlimited.

It would be a great addon to this great plugin.

Thanks

Derek

• aecnu

Greetings Derek,

Thank you for the question which is dependent on how you configure the sites but you are partially on the right track.

Upgrades are indeed related to a site/blog and not to a user as in a membership type setting though you can additional "ad free" sites in combination with a membership level - but just the same site by site basis.

Thank you for your suggestions though, they certainly sound like a useful customizations to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Shaun,

Thank you for the input sir but I do not understand this statement:

This seems to be an obvious choice for most WP Netwroks

I have seven networks with some networks of networks using the Networks for WordPress plugin - and Pro Sites is not on any of them - not one.

So I am trying to figure out what you mean by this and possibly I am understanding it out of context?

I also want to offer extra blogs as part of the Upgrade to the next Level

This sounds like a great idea to me!

I'm trying to use S2 Member but it isn't easy making them Sync!

I hear that though when I created what became a massive network using Pro Sites back in March - April 2011 - FacePressSites - I never incorporated a membership plugin and used the Pro Sites plugin to manage the entire network.

I must be missing something here and cannot figure it out.

Can you enlighten me by any chance where membership and Pro Sites come together or why?

Let me know as a point of trying to understand where you folks are coming from.

In any event, have a GREAT upcoming week!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.