Pro Sites Plugin not working correctly

Hi,

Before I activated Pro Sites plugin on my Multisite website, I tested the new sites creation, everything works perfectly fine, with emails notifications on new sites activation and login details received. When I activated Pro Sites with paypal gateway activated, I do not receive any email notification after the payment were made. I was taken to a screen which says I will receive an email but there was no email, not even in my spam folder. Moreover, the login details provided on the screen is also wrong -- as you can see, the URL provided is the Multisite URL and not the newly registered sub-site URL. There is no sub-directory to the URL. Please see attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Regards

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Esther , I hope all is well

I tried to replicate it on your site, bit the default /pro-site/ link is not available.

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look at your site's settings?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Do you have other plugins activated on your site? If you deactivate them, will you receive the email?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Esther Goh Tok Mui
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nastia,

You can try out the new site registration here :http://iapps2u.site/professional-sites/.

If you use the free sign-up, it works fine. But if you use the premium plan and go through the Paypal, there is no email. I have only activated WPMUDEV plugins. All other plugins have been deactivated and the problem still exist.

I have removed the Paypal details and grant Admin access to Support. You will need to input your testing Paypal details for testing.

Thank you.

• Esther Goh Tok Mui
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

To WPMUDEV Support,

I have done further testings, here's the findings. Hope it helps with your analysis:

1. I tested the Pro Site with Stripe payment -- There is a new sub-directory site successfully created. Please see attached file. However, there is still no email received.
    2. I tested the Pro Site with Paypal payment -- There is NO new sub-directory site created. Please see attached file. There is also NO email received. The Paypal account also did not register any transactions although the entire paypal payment was done.
    3. I tested the Pro Site with the free sign-up by clicking on 'No thanks, I will go with a free account for now' -- A new sub-directory site is successfully created and emails are received.
    3. I tested the Pro Site with a $0.00 level using Paypal payment -- Same result as 2. No sub-directory new site, no email received.
    4. I tested the Pro Site with a $0.00 level using Paypal payment but on another Multisite website. --Same result as 2. No sub-directory new site, no email received.
    5. I tested my Paypal credentials (API, secret keys, etc.) using woo commerce, it works perfectly fine. Account deducted.

With the above, I conclude that:
    - once I click on a Level sign-up, there will not be any returning emails.
    - with Paypal, the creation of new sites are never successful.
    - the paypal transaction is probably not successful since there is no record of transaction. Yet, that entire process appear to be successful as it could lead the user back to the website with login details as seen in my attached files.

Hope to hear from WPMUDEV Support team quickly as I need to get this resolved. If Nastia is off-duty, hope someone else can please kindly help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.