pro sites plugin pre sale question

Hi,

i want to purchase your pro sites plugin with intent to use with my domain mapping plugin - which i also purchased here.

i plan to create a photoblog design sales site in which users can create their domain names, select the theme they want and start to use after purchase-or maybe after a short period of trial. is it possible to integrate pro sites and domain mapping in such a user friendly way that anyone can come to my site, chooes a domain namei choose a theme and ready to go without any help or waiting.

i couldnt find this kind of thing in the documentation. can you please help me is this possible, what i need to achieve this?

Regards.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello vefa akin aktansel,

Pro Sites allows you to sell subsites in your network, but purchasing domains is only available through the Domain Mapping (only after user bought subsite and have access to Domain Mapping in his admin Panel). Please note that I'm only speaking about Top Level domains like userdomain.com - because there will be no problem with subdomains of your domain (like usersite.yourdomain.com).
    Integration between Pro Sites and Domain Mapping is only in Domain Mapping settings where you can choose what level of subscribers can have access to Domain Mapping.

For choosing template for new subsite you will need one more plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/ - it allows you to set up templates that later users can choose during checkout.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.