Pro Sites Plugin reset to blank when adding sites with backupbuddy

Hi,

I was adding duplicate sites using backupbuddy. I think I duplicated about 6 sites. When I went back to check on the overall functionality I found that the Pro Sites plugin had been reset to blank.

Just wondering if you've heard about this?

Thanks!

• Timothy Bowers

Hey monkeydevelopers.

I don't use backup buddy but I get the idea of it. I've also mentioned it to other in passing before.

I wonder when importing with backup buddy does it overwrite the options table with a new one?

I'm thinking it doesn't merge with anything already existing but instead drops it first?

_sitemeta
    _options

I wonder if that is the case here with Backup buddy. Do you know what tables its inserting? Is there a choice?

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey monkeydevelopers

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.