Pro Sites: Premium Plugin & Themes Modules

Hi all,

It is unclear to me as to whether Plugins and Themes should be network activated or not in order for the Premium Plugins & Premium Themes Modules to work properly with Pro Sites.

I should note that it is my intent to use the Pretty Plugins and MultiSite Theme Manager Plugins in this setup.

Thanks in advance.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Stephen,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Plugins and themes need to be network disabled in order to show as available options in Pro Sites settings.
    Note that you can activate them after you have selected which ones will be premium, but during the setup they need to be disabled.

I have moved your thread to our Support forum since Members forum is more of a discussion place for our members and doesn't require Support staff answer :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Stephen,

It is unclear to me as to whether Plugins and Themes should be network activated or not in order for the Premium Plugins & Premium Themes Modules to work properly with Pro Sites.

Plugins should not be network activated to show in the Premium module. Network enabled plugins will be available for all blogs created in your Network.

Themes on the other hand have to be network activated to show in the Themes on the subsites with button that they can be used only with upgrade.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.