Pro Sites - Premium Plugins not auto activating

Some of the specified premium plugins to be autoactivated are not activated on site creation.

We have 2 plugins that are not autoactivating. We have 2 levels. One plugin should be autoactivating on level 1 (reason for not network activating), the second is not activating with level 2. All other premium plugin activations are activating correctly.

• antKat
    • HummingBird

Hi Kasia,
    Thanks for the quick response. I've granted access. There are two of the premium plugins that are not auto-activating.
    1. Elementor which should autoactivate at level one (pro blogger). This is a page builder plugin and we are pre-building a few pages. I do not want to network activate this plugin because the premium Buddy Press theme we are using for our main site uses a different page builder so using the Pro Sites Premium plugins approach should work just the way we need it .. . . except that it is not auto-activating.

2. The other plugin not autoactivating is called "Category Sticky Post and is available for level 2 (Pro Business)

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi antKat,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like the support access got expired, could you please revoke, and re-enable access, so that we could give a closer look at your current configuration, and see how you have implemented these, so that we could help guide you better.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello antKat,

What are exact steps for replicating this issue? I'm testing this on your site and I'm not able to replicate.
    I created new subsite wpmudevtest1 - first I manually upgraded to Pro Bloger level and Elementor was activated, then I used pro site pricing tables and upgraded level up - and with that second plugin was activated - so manually and upgrading with stripe gateway activated those plugins.
    I also tested those on my lab site and got same results.
    What I am missing here? Please advice.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.