Pro Sites, Pretty Plugins and Premium Plugins

Hello,

I am testing Mutlisite with Pro Sites to offer a shopify/bigcommerce type solution to a specific region. I have gotten stuck a few times but have managed to resolve most of my issues by simply searching here. However, I'm stuck on how to monetize specific plugins on Pro Sites.

I don't want all plugins to be available to all levels of membership. Further, I would like certain plugins to be available for a monthly fee.

For instance, I want Footer Branding to be available for a fee and only to Silver and Gold account holders. When I activate it however, it is available freely on the network.

I also noticed that only certain Plug Ins appear on the 'Premium Plugins' listing. Is there anyway to pick what you'd like to show up there?

Is the Membership plug in the way to go to achieve this or is there another work around?

Thanks in advance!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Lamysha,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there is no way to charge monthly payment for one particular payment.

What you can do is enable certain plugins to be available for different levels, for example:
    Level 1 has access to Plugin 1
    Level 2 has access to Plugin 1 and Plugin 2
    Level 3 has access to Pugin 1, Plugin 2 and Plugin 3

To do this you need to enable Premium Plugins from Pro Sites > Modules/Gateways panel.
    You will now see new Premium Plugins panel in Pro Sites where you will see list of your plugins and select which is available on which level.
    Note that only plugins that are not network activated will show in this list.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.