Pro Sites pricing table displaying on two pages

I have my site set to display a static home page & I have separate checkout page. However, the pricing table displays on both the home page & on the checkout page. How do I prevent the pricing table from displaying on the home page?

Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Debbie,

Huh. That is strange, Pro Sites does not display pricing tables on other pages than the pro site page (checkout page).
    My suspicion is that your theme is pulling content from that page and displays it on home page. Could you do theme conflict test and switch for while to see if on default WordPress theme you will see the same issue?
    If changing theme will not give positive results please run a quick plugin conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Debbie

Hello Kasia,

Thank you for responding quickly, I appreciate it.

I'm using the Genesis Framework with a custom child theme. I got the same result using an out of the box child theme for Genesis too. I found that the Genesis framework is pulling the content from the pro site page whenever a static page is used for the front page. When I have it set to display latest posts on the front page & add all the content for that page via widgets, the pricing table does not display on the front page.
    Of course I tried a variety of ways to get Genesis to stop adding the pricing table to the home page, since I really wanted to use the static page. But now I've finally got the home page displaying how I want it, so all is right in the world again. Whew :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,
    Debbie