Pro Sites Pricing Table - Displaying with Bugs

I currently have Pro Sites installed in a new Wordpress Multisite installation, with the Parrot Upfront Theme for the main site.

I find that there are broken table elements and unwanted character dots, all over the tables.

I have no custom CSS code, of any type on my site. And all 3rd party plugins are disabled (because this is a fresh install)

Please advise how to get the "Pro Sites Pricing Table" to show correctly please.

Thanks in advance

PS: Screen shot attached

• Milan

Hello dear @Anwar,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

I can confirm this behaviour on my sandbox site too, So I am flagging developer for this bug, They will solve this as soon as possible. Please stay tuned with updates and ask me if you need any other help. :slight_smile:

Once bug is fixed, I or developer will reply you on this thread. Please be patience. I hope you will co-operate.

Thanks for being with us.

Cheers!
    Milan.

• Milan

Hello @Daryl,

Hopefully developer are onto this issue. now this won't take too much time to get resolved. To be sure on safe side I've suggest developer to move this under upfront rather than in child theme context. Well now its all upto developer how they fix this, but they will do it soon that's for sure. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile @Anwar will you please try out this custom css temporary fix for parrot theme ?

.post_content ul li:before{
        content: none;
    }

You can use this plugin to mange css snippets like above ones
    Simple Custom Css

Or place this css snippet in global theme style editor as shown in attached screenshot. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Feel free to ask me if you have any more question regarding this. :slight_smile: And let me know what this css solution does for you.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Daryl
    #prosites-checkout-table ul.feature-section {
        margin-left: 0 !important;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column {
        margin-left: 10px;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table li.sub-title {
        text-align: center;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table li.title,
    #prosites-checkout-table li.summary,
    #prosites-checkout-table li.feature-section-wrapper,
    #prosites-checkout-table li.button-box {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

I managed to fix those gaps with this CSS. Using featured causes more problems. And because of that, I decided not to choose any featured plan.

• Milan

Hello @Daryl,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I've just took a look at your CSS snippet and applied it to one of my multi-site installation where parrot theme was activated. It played nice with tables where feature table is not enabled. But if you want to use featured table with pro site and facing css issue with it then please try out this css snippet and let me know if you face any issue with it.

.post_content ul li:before{
        content: none;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table  div.heading{
        text-align: center;
    }

.post_content ul.pricing-column li, li.feature-section-wrapper ul{
        margin-bottom: 0px !important;
        text-indent: 0px !important;
    }

li.button-box{
        text-align: center !important;
    }

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.