Pro Sites pricing table front end

I am trying to Access the pricing tables from the front-end (as a potential client would).

Accoreding to Pro-Sites->settings, the checkout page url shoulg be: http://tilnet.promorris.com/demos/pro-site/

but when navigating to this page i only see a login form.

So, how can i make a page showing my prices, and allowing customer to sign-up for the plan they prefer?

• Nastia

Hello chen raz , I hope you are doing well today!

Please make sure that in Network > Settings > Network settings the option "Both sites and user accounts can be registered." is selected. Please see the screenshot bellow:

If this enabled, would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello chen raz,

I hope you're having a nice day and don't mind that I jumped in :slight_smile:

I accessed your site and checked it and noticed that there were a lot of jQuery related errors reported in browser console. I found out that you got a Hummingbird's "Minification" feature enabled on the site along with some "jQuery - heavy" tools such as visual page builder plugin etc. There's also a cache and WPML enabled and all this together may be causing some unexpected issues.

I have disabled Minification for now and I suggest that you keep it disabled until you done with your development/configuration. Once the site is fully setup and double-checked, enable the Minification back and then you will wan't to give it some time to find out settings that don't break the site.

The issue here is that Minification is very complex task that actually includes "3 tasks in 1": minification of the code, combination of multiple files in to less number of files and moving script loading from original location to footer or header. It's nearly impossible to detect all the correct settings automatically so the course of action would be like that:

- once you done with all the configuration/improvements, enable the Minification feature
    - see what parts/features of page breaks
    - in Minification settings use the filter drop-down list to select that plugin (or theme) that seems to be broken and start disabling "minify" and "combine" options one by one until it starts working.

Furthermore, I would strongly suggest that during this setup the caching plugin would be temporarily disabled.

That would be a daunting task but as a result you would end up with fully working site and improved performance. For now, I'd suggest keeping the Minification disabled. When you get back to Minification settings let us know and if necessary we will assist you further with this.

Best regards,
    Adam