Pro Sites Pricing Table Name and Description Edits

I am attempting to change the Name and Description in the table on Pro Sites Pricing Table
that allows you can enable plans & pricing and feature table settings here. When I double-click to change the Name and Description. I can't edit it correctly. http://screencast.com/t/8CYqu1KJ
Please advise.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Ed Scott,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

There could be a plugin or theme conflict that is messing with ProSites functionality. Please make a conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart) and then check again.

If the issue still there after the plugin conflict, then please enable support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Ed Scott
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The only plug ins that are active are Domain Mapping, New Blog Templates, Prosites and WPMU DEV Dashboard. I have switched themes too. I still can not change the descriptions.

Also, I have granted support from WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access.

Please advise.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Ed Scott,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I could replicate the exact same issue on my own website. That's why I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying the developer of this issue so it can be patched up in next version of this plugin.

Meanwhile, to fix this issue you need to edit the psts-admin.css file located at following location.
    wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/css

Download the psts-admin.css via FileManager of cPanel or FileZilla. Open it and at the end of this file add following line of code.

/*Override the WP edi-box calls to avoid conflict*/
    .edit-box {
        opacity: 1 !important;
    }

This is not a solution for sure but workaround as soon as we fix this issue permanently in next version.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Chers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.