Pro Sites - Pricing Table stopped showing

On multiple sites both: Consci.org and SkydivingSupport.com.au the pricing table has stopped working today. It does not show on the pages on either site.
please help asap

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Chris

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It seems that currently new site creation is only available for logged in users, while registration is disabled. Is that supposed to be this way?

Did you make any changes to the site configuration (updates, options of the site or some plugins changed, custom code added....) recently?

I'd also like to take a closer look at that so would you please enable support access to the site in question? To do this, go to "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here when it's active.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @info1145!

I have accessed and checked your site and despite of how it "looks like" from outside, it turned out that registration is set to be allowed and Pro Sites is also configured properly and it should actually show Pricing Tables and allow sign up even for visitors (not logged in users).

Upon further research I found what was causing that. You have a plugin installed called "Network Subsite User Registration". It's supposed to allow visitors to register on sub-sites of the Network and admins to control whether registration is allowed or not on "per subsite" level (by default on Multisite it's a network-wide setting).

It turned out that registration was disabled by this plugin on a main site and that blocked Pro Sites as the the Pro Sites checkout is actually on a main site. I have enabled the registration on main site via the "Network Subsite User Registration" settings on "Users -> Registration" page in main site's dashboard.

It should be working fine now :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.