Pro Sites Pricing Tables

Hi there,

I have a question. Is there anyway to create a new pricing table (not using css, in Pro Sites) and being able to link those tables directly to the Pro Sites domain setup process which pops up if you click on a table product option with the free option? I don't like the layout and tables in the Pro Sites system, I'd prefer a direct link to a setup process?

Wish this was shortcoded or widgets? :slight_frown:

• Denitsa

Hello Warren Manuel,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day!

You can adjust the layout of the pricing tables by going to Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling. Here you can choose layout and various color options without using the Custom CSS box.

Unfortunately, right now it's not possible out of the box to use shortcodes for the pricing tables because of the way the plugin is built. You can move the default checkout page to pricing by going to Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings and scroll down until you reach Checkout Page with the Edit Checkout Page option.

This should redirect you to a "Pro Site" page editing screen. Click "Update" on this page and once again go to Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings scroll down and hit save settings.

You could theoretically, create your own pricing table on another page and achieve the behaviour you're describing, but that would require some custom coding. You can hire a dev to do this for you here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/
    Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Denitsa

• Warren Manuel

Hi Denitsa,

Thanks so much for this, I got this down to a fine art, but my issue is it's not mobile friendly at all, it compresses itself when we have 3 or more pricing options but I can't modify it in any other way.

Do you have any guidelines or suggestions to make this more mobile friendly? My whole site is perfectly modified for mobile, EXCEPT this one page, hence the need for a better option?

• Nastia

Hello Warren Manuel , hope you're doing well!

Please try this CSS code that will make pro site table responsive:

@media screen and (max-width: 500px) {
    	#prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column {
    	    width: 100%!important;
    	}

.free-plan-link a {
    		display: block;
    	}
    .psts-level-0 {
        display:none;
    }
    }

Add this code inside the Custom CSS field, in Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styling. You can also add this code inside the theme's CSS editor. If you don't have a CSS editor, please try the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia