[Pro Sites] Pro Site User Account

I have a few questions regarding Pro Sites.

First, how can a user update their payment information and account information on either the frontend or backend of a site?

What if a user wants to cancel their paid account and go back to the free version? How can they do that?

How can I get the premium upgrade button to appear on the main site too when a user is logged in? Currently, if the user is in their subdomain, they see a button to upgrade their account, but if they go to the main site, they no longer see that button and some of their admin bar links.

Lastly, how can I speed up the multisite login? It seems slow when I try signing in.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jason,

First, how can a user update their payment information and account information on either the frontend or backend of a site?

They can update their information about credit cards on Pro Sites account page - it will display all info about their subscription and allow to checkout with new credit card, it looks like that:

What if a user wants to cancel their paid account and go back to the free version? How can they do that?

On that same page there will be link to cancel subscription. It will look like that:

They will have Pro features until last day of period that last payment covered after that their account will switch to free version.

How can I get the premium upgrade button to appear on the main site too when a user is logged in? Currently, if the user is in their subdomain, they see a button to upgrade their account, but if they go to the main site, they no longer see that button and some of their admin bar links.

That buttons only shows for users that can actually use it (so roles that are allowed to upgrade Pro Levels of sites). Users on the main site are subscribers for that site so they can't access Upgrade button from them.
    It will require custom coding to show this button there. I've send message to our Second Level Support developers if there are any filters available to change that without changing plugin code and as soon they will check this I will update you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Jason Bowers

Thank you for the reply. I am still setting up my Pro Sites gateways, so I don't see that. Also, is the Pro Sites pricing table page also the account page or are those two different pages? On my end, the page that has info about my account/subscript also has the pricing tables.

My styles are also screwed up. I don't know if it's my theme or if something isn't working correctly. So any CSS you can provide to make my account section, payment section, and registration section look like it's supposed to would be greatly appreciated!

This is what it looks like on my end.

My account section

Login section on pricing table page

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Jason,

Also, is the Pro Sites pricing table page also the account page or are those two different pages? On my end, the page that has info about my account/subscript also has the pricing tables.

No, that's the same page, depending on the action there it will display a different content. So first time user will see only pricing tables, if there is account they will see also their plan.

My styles are also screwed up. I don't know if it's my theme or if something isn't working correctly.

Usually theme styles can override Pro Sites styles, so then effect can be a wonky sometimes.
    Please try following CSS:

#check-prosite-blog {margin-left: 30%;}
    #prosites-signup-form-checkout {width: 90%;
        margin: 0 auto;}
    #prosites-user-register label,
    #loginform label {    width: 200px;
        text-align: right;
        padding-right: 10px;}

You can place this CSS code in Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling -> Custom CSS
    box.

I can't create a premium site on your site (it seems that sandbox paypal is not configured yet) so I would need to get access to see how the account page looks like.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

kind regards,
    Kasia