[Pro Sites] Pro Sites Pricing Table

Hello,

I have a quick question about the Pro Sites pricing table. I'd like to use a pricing table I had previously bought, so how would it work linking that pricing table to the Pro Sites account creation?

I'd like it to be much like EduBlogs and when someone chooses one of the three types of accounts it will automatically create the sub-domain, etc, but I'd ideally like to do it without the use of the in-built Pro Sites pricing table.

Thanks for your help.

Alex

  • Adam Czajczyk

    Hello Alex Morgan

    I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

    Currently, the Pro Sites plugin cannot make use of external/3rd-party pricing tables, I'm afraid.

    A popular "way around" is to create a nice pricing tables using your chosen solution but without separate "signup" buttons for each column and then add a common button leading to the Pro Sites checkout.

    Then on Pro Sites checkout you can either CSS customize native pricing tables or you can disable Pro Sites pricing tables and that would just give user a choice of levels and payment periods, similar to this:

    A full implementation of a 3rd-party pricing tables would, however, require custom development so you might want to consider posting a job request on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

    An option to allow use of 3rd-party pricing tables has also been a popular request in the past so our developers are already aware of this but I must admit that I'm not able to make any promises on this or give an ETA at this point.

    If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask, please.

    Kind regards,
    Adam

  • Alex Morgan

    Hello,

    Thank you for your reply. I've had a look at styling the pricing table and doing without the pricing table, but I'm hitting the same issue. I'm finding the content for either generated sections are spilling outside of their containers and nothing I can do css-wise seems to be able to control their position correctly.

    [image pos="0"]

    How can I better position the content within their containers?

    Thanks.

    Alex

  • Adam Czajczyk

    Hello Alex Morgan

    Could you please point me to the page on your site where I can see that live? I'll be happy to assist you but I'd prefer to work with a site in question rather than my own setup as if it comes to CSS adjustments it's very often heavily depending on the theme and/or other plugins used on the specifcic site, not to mention customization that you already made :slight_smile:

    I have visited the site that you assigned to this ticket but couldn't fine my way to pro sites checkout from the homepage, I'm afraid. If you could share a link that would be helpful :wink:

    Best regards,
    Adam

  • Adam Czajczyk

    Hello Alex Morgan

    Thank you for sharing a link.

    I checked the checkout page and I admit I'm a bit confused. The tables look quite fine (in fact, that's one of the nicest customization of the native Pro Sites pricing tables I've seen) and they seem to behave quite nice also if it comes to responsiveness.

    The only thing that I noticed, both on your screenshot and the real page, is that they're not quite centered on page. This, however, can be solved with quite a simple code. Since the columns are set to take 23.5% of width each and there are four of them, that gives together 94% of available parent element width. So, it leaves 6% for margins so you can use this:

    #prosites-checkout-table {
    	left:calc(6%/2);
    }

    to center them nicely regardless of the screen width.

    If I missed anything, please try to explain that with a bit more details as I don't know your sit as well as you do and I don't know exactly what you would like to see there.

    Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.