[Pro Sites] Pro Sites should have a "Default" button

Pro Sites' tutorial is horrible. I have to test settings one by one, day after day (because of waiting trial expire). Even that my issues still not being solved. A plugin should save user's time, apparently Pro Sites is a NOT.
Please provide more useful tutorials based on real cases. Or at least provide a "RESET to default" button. Thanks.

• Ash

Hello Marc

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have sent a note to the doc team about that.

Also, having a "Reset to default" button would be a great addition, so I am marking this as a feature request for now, let's see how other members think about this.

As a quick workaround to reset the pro sites settings, you can try the following code:

add_action( 'admin_init', function() {
        delete_site_option( 'psts_settings' );
    }  );

You can use this code in your child theme's functions.php if the theme is not changed. Otherwise mu-plugin is the best option. To create a mu-plugin, go to wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If there is no mu-plugins folder then, create one. Now, inside the mu-plugins folder create file with name anything.php (make sure file extension is .php). Now start with a <?php tag and then put the above code.

Then refresh the admin page 2-3 times and that should reset the settings. Once it is done, make sure you remove the code, otherwise, it will keep resetting.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.