[Pro Sites] Pro Sites - Site Not Created

Hello,
I've been testing out my Pro Sites payment system this morning and I am finding when someone creates an account and submits payment nothing seems to happen next. No follow up email and the website is not automatically created.

I've granted support access.

What's going on? What have I done wrong?

Alex

• Ash

Hello Alex Morgan

I have just tried the plugin in my test site and it worked fine. In your case, it might happen due to any conflict or any error.

Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now try to create a site. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

If there is no error, would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.