[PRO SITES] Pro Sites Stripe

Recently my site switch from PayPal to Stripe payments for Pro sites.

Someone just signed up via Stripe for the first time. It created the site, but didn't auto set it as a 'Pro' site so it had to be upgraded manually.

It also didn't email the user their login for the site, or send them any receipt.
Webhook is added correct.

I've tested with Stripe test mode, and when you signup it just get's stuck loading
Insertion Error: Can't write; duplicate key in table 'wp_aybz499lg3_91_wc_download_log' - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - With CREATE TABLE query for Additional Tables)

Also error logs show this:
[26-Apr-2019 15:41:54 UTC] PHP Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/lib/ApiRequestor.php on line 181

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Elliot Sowersby,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about the issue, this needs further troubleshooting. I could notice the Stripe Payment gateway is now switched to Live, are you comfortable with us further testing this out by switching Stripe to Test mode in your system?

I'm passing all the logs, and the relevant issues noticed in your website to the developer to check whether he could advise anything specifically causing this too.

Insertion Error: Can't write; duplicate key in table 'wp_aybz499lg3_91_wc_download_log' - The template was not applied. (New Blog Templates - With CREATE TABLE query for Additional Tables)

I'm afraid the above logs is more of a bug with New Blog templates rather than Pro Sites. Could you please double check whether it works fine when you deactivate New Blog templates plugin? Maybe the issue is more related to New Blog template plugin?

[26-Apr-2019 15:41:54 UTC] PHP Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/lib/ApiRequestor.php on line 181

This is more of a server specific issue. Could you please check whether the following workaround helps:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-stripe-error#post-1201281

Please do let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Elliot Sowersby
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the reply.

I'll see if there is a conflict with New Blog templates and let you know.

I am also with Flywheel similar to the link you posted, has the file location for this changed, as I can't find it any more?

Kasia Swiderska: then comments those two lines 182, 188 in /pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe/ApiRequestor.php file:

• Elliot Sowersby
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Nithin

It seems to be an issue with "New Blog Templates" plugin, as with this disabled the signup process etc works, but it obviously doesn't create the site with the blog template that we have setup...

Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

Support access is enabled.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.