[Pro Sites] Pro Sites Upgrades

Every time you release an update to Pro Sites, the software disables site membership. EVERY TIME!!! Ive been bringing this up for over 4 years and its seems the bug will never be fixed! --- Recent update was from 3.5.7 to 3.5.9 and upon the 1st of June, 2018, every site still running on Pro Sites were automatically disabled by the plugin and sent back to Level 0, even after the payment was renewed. This is the very reason we moved from Pro Sites to WHMCS. What is the deal?

• James Morris

Hello Scott

I'm terribly sorry you've had this experience.

I'm trying to understand your issue and report a little better. I've searched your profile and only found one reference of this issue dated Jun 13, 2015. Link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-3501-charged-user-and-disabled-site

From what I can tell, this has been the only report of this or a similar issue.

Now, that's not to say we don't take this seriously - we most certainly do! We will be more than happy to dig into this issue for you and find a solution. In order to do so, we will need access to your site and server so that we can perform some advanced debugging.

NOTE: Please make a full backup of your site before sending the following information.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.