[Pro Sites] Prosite issues

I am testing out prosites and have some issues.

First, no styles are being applied to the membership plans - is there css styling available somewhere or do we have to edit each individual block to start with?

Second, the page is showing duplicate content you can see here: https://prnt.sc/miro27

I figured out of the box it would have some preset styles to start with?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Town Press,

Pro Sites Pricing Tables have options for design in Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling.

It does have available Table Layouts there. But if this is still giving unexpected results, it might be that theme used on your site is the culprit there.

Change the theme to default WordPress theme (like Twenty Nineteen) and see if the issues are gone.
    Let me know how it goes

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Town Press
    • New Recruit

but I think I found another solution for this via Paid Membership Pro for this purpose and using Prosites as the management tool. They have a addon that dishes out multisites once paid.

I do notice one issue - when you set Premium Plugins - and a user downgraded - those premium plugins do not deactivate on their account. Deactivating them at their user level still allows them to access the premium plugins.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Town Press

How are you today?

I do notice one issue - when you set Premium Plugins - and a user downgraded - those premium plugins do not deactivate on their account. Deactivating them at their user level still allows them to access the premium plugins.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue, wouldn't you mind please, extend this and we can try to replicate this on our end.

Do you mean when the user downgrade the plan from Pro Site?

Or the Membership 2 Pro?

Also, please, grant the support access and we can take a closer look for you, support access guide on https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.