PRO SITES :quiero mostrar solo tres opciones de compra,

Quiero mostrar las 3 opciones de compra en 3 columnas y no en 4 columnas, y he probado varios themes y en todos me pasa lo mismo
espero vuestra ayuda
un saludo

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello papa

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You could disable the "Feature Table" on "Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Feature Table" page. That will hid the features column on the left but would also hide all the "tick marks" and features from the 3 pricing columns.

There's no option to keep them there and keep the features table but you can do this:

1. On Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Feature Table page
    - keep the Feature Table enabled
    - make sure that you have all the features there described (feature name and description) in the "Custom Text" field for each feature

2. Add this CSS to your site:

.psts-level-0 {display:none;}

This will hide the first column (the features column), keeping the other 3 there.

You can add CSS to the site for example via "Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS" option.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

PS. I'd like to ask you to communicate here in English. It's an international forum open for Members from all over the globe and English is an official language here. I would appreciate if you could use it so everyone could understand you :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.