Pro Sites - selecting blog template at Start of order process

I saw this on an active site where they show a portfolio of themes (screenshots), the buyer selects the theme they like, which brings them to the Pro Sites level selection page.

websiteexample.com/pro/?action=new_blog&blog_template=9

from there the user selects the plan they want and proceeds to order.

Is there a feature/plugin somewhere that does that (shows templates w/image & assigns ID in a portfolio) or was that URL manually edited, and if so is there a setting/setup/function/snippet somewhere needed for Pro Sites to use the template ID (&blog_template=9)

they also have a neat feature to toggle Price Table between Monthly or Annual pricing - is that built in or a customization?

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi tripvendor,

At first, create a page called "Portfolio" (or any name you want) from your Main Site Dashboard. Then please go to your "Network Dashboard > Blog Templates > Settings" section and select "As a showcase inside a page" for "Type of selection" option and set that "Portfolio" (or the page you created just now) and Save Settings. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Now go to that page you just created. You will see a list of thumbnails of your blog templates. Move your mouse over any thumbnail, click the "Select This Theme" button and you should be redirected to your Pro Sites pricing table page and the URL structure should be like "http://yoursite.com/pro-sites/?blog_template=2&action=new_blog"

they also have a neat feature to toggle Price Table between Monthly or Annual pricing - is that built in or a customization?

Please check the image attached below. This is the default Pro Sites Pricing Table layout (design is broken because of my theme and customization, but it should give you idea of the default layout).

Now I could tell you better if your target layout is similar or if Pro Sites Pricing Table can be customized like that if I could see that page. Can you please provide us the real URL of that pricing page so we can guide you better in achieving that layout?

I believe these will serve your purpose. Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.