PRO SITES SIGN UP CHECK OUT PAGE ISSUES

Hi Guys,

When i go to http://clubfolio.co.uk/clubfolio-pro/ (the checkout page for PROSITES) it gives the sign up form and payment pricing, but then no NEXT OR EXTRA PAGES after you select the theme. any ideas.

• Rupok

Hi Scott L,

Thanks for asking. I went to the link you provided and clicked on the "Sign Up" button in the "clubFOLIO PRO". Then I was shown the sign-up form. At the bottom of the sign-up form, I can see a "Reserve Your Site" button. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When I clicked on that button after selecting the theme, I was shown the PayPal payment button. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When I clicked on that PayPal Button, it says:

There was a problem setting up the paypal payment:
    "You do not have permissions to make this API call"
    Please try again.

To find out the reason behind this, I logged in with Support Access and found that PayPal API Username, API Password and Signature is configured on your site in PayPal Express/Pro payment gateway. I believe, this PayPal issue will be gone after entering proper credentials.

But I don't think I could regenerate the original issue you mentioned in this thread description. Am I missing something? Is it not happening for you what I showed in the screenshots above?

In that case, can you please tell us a little bit more about how we can see the issue live on your site? If you can provide some screenshots of the issue, that will facilitate the troubleshooting process.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Scott L,

That's really weird. Can you please tell us which browser are you using and what's your screen size? If this is happening because of screen size, can you please try to following custom CSS code and check if this helps?

input#check-prosite-blog {
        margin-top: -60px;
    }
    #prosites-signup-form-checkout h2 {
        font-size: 32px !important;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

If this doesn't fix the issue, please send us the information I requested above. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.