Pro sites sign up page looks funky

Hi there, I enabled the feature table option and it isn't aligned properly. One table is underneath the other table instead of side by side so it isn't easy to compare the two levels offered and it looks really bad. Then, after you click on sign up the registration area is pretty basic and ugly. How can I fix the featured table alignment and then how can I spruce up the registration area after clicking on sign up? I figure I will need to use some css styling for the registration page. Which files should I work on? I found the css file in the pro site plugin about registration but it didn't seem to be the right one as it just talked about removing the gimme a site radio button. See screen shots
If you want to look at it on your browser, the link is
https://idesignasite.com/pro-site/?action=new_blog

• Rupok

Hi Leslie

Hope you had a wonderful day.

You can use the following custom CSS to fix the pricing table layout:

.pricing-column {
      margin: 10px !important;
      width: 30% !important;
    }
    div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ul, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ol {
      margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;
    }
    div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ul ul, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ul ol, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ol ol, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .upfront-output-module .page .post_content ol ul {
      margin-top: 0px !important;
    }

To make the registration box looks better, you can use the following custom CSS Code:

#prosites-signup-form-checkout {
      line-height: 2;
    }
    #prosites-user-register input[type="radio"] {
      left: 0 !important;
      position: inherit !important;
    }
    #prosites-user-register input[type="checkbox"] {
      left: 0 !important;
      position: inherit !important;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

This will make your pricing table page look normal. Please let us know if you have any further target. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.