Pro Sites Signup Form

If you sign up for a new site and select a site name that has already been taken, you get a "Sorry, that site already exists!" error but unfortunately it's not visible, unless you scroll up. Right now, the user has no idea what happened.

• Oguz

Hey Tom ,

How are you doing today?

As you say, it's a problem that users can't see what's going on after trying to reserve their site. I moved this thread to Features & Feedback section and created a feature request for this. Until our developers review this request, I can show you a quick solution for this. If you are using custom theme for your main site you can edit your main js file. Or you can create a child theme for your main site and create a new js file to put these codes. If you don't know how to create a child theme you can look this blog post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Codes you need to put in JS file;

$(document).bind('psts:gateways_refreshed', function(){
    	if($("#prosites-user-register p.error").length){
    		$('html, body').animate({
                scrollTop: $("#prosites-user-register p.error").offset().top + 'px'
            }, 'fast');
    	}
    });

Hope that can help you. If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
    Cheers!
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.