Pro Sites Signup Form

If you sign up for a new site and select a site name that has already been taken, you get a "Sorry, that site already exists!" error but unfortunately it's not visible, unless you scroll up. Right now, the user has no idea what happened.

• Oguz

Hey Tom ,

How are you doing today?

As you say, it's a problem that users can't see what's going on after trying to reserve their site. I moved this thread to Features & Feedback section and created a feature request for this. Until our developers review this request, I can show you a quick solution for this. If you are using custom theme for your main site you can edit your main js file. Or you can create a child theme for your main site and create a new js file to put these codes. If you don't know how to create a child theme you can look this blog post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Codes you need to put in JS file;

$(document).bind('psts:gateways_refreshed', function(){
    	if($("#prosites-user-register p.error").length){
    		$('html, body').animate({
                scrollTop: $("#prosites-user-register p.error").offset().top + 'px'
            }, 'fast');
    	}
    });

Hope that can help you. If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
    Cheers!
    Oguz