Pro Sites signup/upgrade page is blank

My expectation of Pro Sites might be inaccurate so let me know what I need to do.

I have re-branded pro sites to "pro" so I was expecting new or existing users who visit copier.equipment/pro to see the upgrade pricing table and be able to chose the plan they want. But the page copier.equipment/pro has no content other than logo and menu. I have tried accessing this page as an unregistered viewer and as a registered user with the same result. While signed in I have seen and clicked the "Upgrade Options" button but it takes me to this same page with no content. I have tested this in many different browsers and still get the same result with no content.
What should I do?
Thanks for your help.

• Lnunnally
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for your help. This worked, it shows up now but the pricing table doesn't look anything like it is supposed to...or the way I expected it to look. The table columns do not connect, they change sizes as you go down the column, and the last column is under the first 3. I even tried deleting the last column and then the 3rd column shifted under the first 2. How do I edit the appearance of the price table? Thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Lnunnally, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you please provide your Pro Sites pricing table page URL so we can inspect the elements and give you custom CSS code for making it looking beautiful?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Lnunnally, hope you had a wonderful day.

You can fix your design by adding the followign custom CSS Code:

div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul li, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ol li {
      margin: 0 !important;
    }
    div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul ul, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul ol, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ol ol, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ol ul {
      margin-left: 0;
      margin-top: 0;
    }
    div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul, div#page .upfront-output-region-container .content-only.upost-data-object-post_data .content ol {
      margin: 0 0 40px;
    }
    .pricing-column .title {
      height: 120px !important;
    }

You can add this in "Global Theme CSS" section inside your Upfront Editor. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.