Pro Sites Statistics Giving Several Problems

Hello.

I have a test enviroment with Pro Sites, and now that I want to understand a little bit more about the Statistics I saw two problems:

1. I get the warning shown in screeshot 1. It is displayed 25 times before the actual statistics are displayed.

2. I currently have 5 sites (Screenshot 2). I had more, but I erased some of them. In the Pro Sites Statistics section it says that I have 10 Pro Sites (screenshot 1). I dont know if the two issues are related or not.

I already grant support access for you guys to hop in and see what could be going on please :wink:

Also, how can I see how many trial sites are currently in my network? I dont have a free option, and when they enter they get a free trial to the first level, so I need that statistic.

Thank you very much!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Carlos,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This error on a stats page is a bug and developers are aware of it. They are working on it now but I cannot give you any ETA on when this will be fixed. Best way would be to keep an eye on this thread and keep the plugin updated.

I currently have 5 sites (Screenshot 2). I had more, but I erased some of them. In the Pro Sites Statistics section it says that I have 10 Pro Sites (screenshot 1). I don't know if the two issues are related or not.

This is indeed most likely reason. However I think fixing the bug mentioned before and/or giving Pro Sites plugin "some time" to update stats should resolve this issue.

As for the trial stats, there's a chart that shows the percentage of "trials". Given that you're able to easily calculate the number of that sites.

I hope that helped and if you have further questions, I'll be glad to help!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.