Pro Sites Statistics Giving Several Problems

Hello.

I have a test enviroment with Pro Sites, and now that I want to understand a little bit more about the Statistics I saw two problems:

1. I get the warning shown in screeshot 1. It is displayed 25 times before the actual statistics are displayed.

2. I currently have 5 sites (Screenshot 2). I had more, but I erased some of them. In the Pro Sites Statistics section it says that I have 10 Pro Sites (screenshot 1). I dont know if the two issues are related or not.

I already grant support access for you guys to hop in and see what could be going on please :wink:

Also, how can I see how many trial sites are currently in my network? I dont have a free option, and when they enter they get a free trial to the first level, so I need that statistic.

Thank you very much!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Carlos,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This error on a stats page is a bug and developers are aware of it. They are working on it now but I cannot give you any ETA on when this will be fixed. Best way would be to keep an eye on this thread and keep the plugin updated.

I currently have 5 sites (Screenshot 2). I had more, but I erased some of them. In the Pro Sites Statistics section it says that I have 10 Pro Sites (screenshot 1). I don't know if the two issues are related or not.

This is indeed most likely reason. However I think fixing the bug mentioned before and/or giving Pro Sites plugin "some time" to update stats should resolve this issue.

As for the trial stats, there's a chart that shows the percentage of "trials". Given that you're able to easily calculate the number of that sites.

I hope that helped and if you have further questions, I'll be glad to help!

Cheers,
    Adam