Pro Sites Statistics not show any graphs

Dear Supporter,
Do you have any idea why there is no graph display?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ssocheat :slight_smile:

something is definitely not right there because from your pictures you are missing some things.

I have included a screen shot from my stats page and as you will see compared to your pictures things are clearly missing - but I do not know why :slight_frown:

Though if I had this problem I would do a complete reinstall of that plugin :-S

Joe :slight_smile:

• ZenMaster
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Now it is working. The first time I deactivated and activated the plugin it did not fix it.

I had to deactivate then click away to a couple different pages then come back to the plugin page and network activate it again. Now the stats are showing again.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ssocheat :slight_smile:

now this is totally bizarre and I have unmarked your ticket to unresolved - re-opened - as it seems you still have a problem of some sort.

I do not know what to recommend at this time since I cannot reproduce your issue :slight_frown: nor can think of any further possibilities.

Have you checked your server error logs to see if there may be a clue there?

Joe :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going. :slight_smile:

Did you try Joes suggestion?

Are you on the latest versions of WP and this plugin. Could you try removing the plugin, unpacking a fresh copy and uploading those again?

Anyway as we haven't heard form you on this in a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.