Pro Sites still charging via Stripe for deleted site

We created a test site a month ago to see if our Stripe integration was working properly. At the time we'd lowered the membership cost to $1/month for testing. It worked and the payment went through, and we immediately deleted the unnecessary test site in the Network settings. However, the charge went through again a month later, despite the site and the user having been deleted. It simply sent it to the network's admin email. Is this a known glitch? Should we be deleting sites some other way? We have Pro Sites set to allow users to delete their own sites. How should a user delete and cancel a subscription properly to ensure they won't keep being charged? Thanks in advance.

• Rupok

Hi Blake, hope you had a wonderful day.

I can see you are still using an older version of Pro Sites. Can you please update and try again?

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site but I could not. I went to Stripe, and found subscriptions are deleted when sites are deleted. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you go to Stripe > Dashboard > Customers , then find that customer and take a screenshot of the "logs" box and "events" box and send to us? That will give us valuable insight regarding this.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.