Pro Sites Stripe API Error Issue.

There's an issue with pro-site regarding stripe API's was that fixed with the latest update? This is the issue before this update...
I just want to make sure it has been fixed before I update, it had to do something with the Stripe API integration.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-checkout-not-working-correctly

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Simplebutcreative Media

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As long as there are webhooks setup in Stripe as required by the plugin it should be working fine with the recent Stripe API. I was testing that just a couple of minutes ago and there was no issues with it on my test Multisite.

However, there's one "catch". Since there's a new "Privacy" setting in WordPress (due to GDPR) that must be configured. You would want to go to the "Settings -> Privacy" page in main site's dashboard and make sure that there's a page assigned. The Pro Sites checkout will then show a privacy policy checkbox on checkout form that has to be checked in order to proceed.

If there's no privacy page assigned in Privacy settings of WP, the checkout will actually reload the checkout page instead of taking user to the payment. This should be fixed with one of the nearest releases though - so it would work regardless of whether the Privacy option is configured or not.

If you have any follow up questions, let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Simplebutcreative Media
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Adam Czajczyk

Not really sure about this...It might work for you Adam but doesn't mean it'll work for me, especially if the developers didn't even include the patch Ari provided.

There should be more focus on these plugins...we're paying customers...I don't really want to use a plugin with a bunch of workaround...

There should be more sense of urgency with something like this...

But I'll test out this new update either way...

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Simplebutcreative Media

Thanks for your response!

It seems that my previous response might have been not accurate. I'm sorry for that, I was a bit confused by the other thread that you linked to in your original ticket so I have now consulted it directly with one of the developers in charge of the Pro Sites plugin.

The case is that my test was proper but indeed it's not 100% relevant in this case as this particular issue doesn't necessarily occur always and everywhere. The patch by Ari wasn't and in fact will not be included in Pro Sites. It turned out that the complex solution needs a bit different approach so they had to create a new one instead, hence the delay.

The one they created has been tested and confirmed tho and it will be included in the nearest release. This is 100% confirmed information as it comes from the developer who personally merged it to the code of the next release.

I apologize for giving you a confusing answer previously and I assure that the nearest release will include the fix for the issue.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.