Pro-sites Stripe error

Hello,
I am experiencing a problem with pro sites and stripe. The Stripe API Credentials are set in the pro sites plugin and confirmed correct.

My Configuration:
WP Multisite 4.7
Pro Sites 3.5.4
Stripe API 2016-07-06 (latest)
Host Flywheel

In the admin I am seeing the error:

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe/ApiRequestor.php on line 182

When I try to create a new site and pay I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Stripe\Error\Authentication' with message 'No API key provided. (HINT: set your API key using "Stripe::setApiKey()". You can generate API keys from the Stripe web interface. See https://stripe.com/api for details, or email support@stripe.com if you have any questions.' in /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php(59): Stripe\ApiRequestor->_requestRaw('post', '/v1/customers', Array, Array) #1 /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(105): Stripe\ApiRequestor->request('post', '/v1/customers', Array, Array) #2 /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(137): Stripe\ApiResource::_staticRequest('post', '/v1/customers', Array, NULL) #3 /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/Customer.php(37): Stripe\ApiResource::_create(Arr in /www/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php on line 119

Thanks for your feedback.
Mark