Pro sites stripe gateway and zip code

Hi, where can I pass on to stripe the zip postal code along with credit card information to prevent fraud? Is there not option for adding zip code to the registration form?

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Gudmundur,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The default Stripe payment form used in Pro Sites do not support passing ZIP code to the gateway. Although there'd be a number of ways to add a ZIP filed to either WP registration form or user's profile it wouldn't show this field automatically in Stripe's form.

Therefore, let me please ask our developers if this can be done. That said, I've forwarded the question to them and hopefully they'll be able to help us with this. Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than hours here on support forum as they have to deal with a number of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this thread!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Gudmundur

Hey community,

If anyone is interested i just went ahead and did this my self. what i did is

in gateway-stripe.php - line 102 i added.
    'address_zip' => __( 'Please enster you ZIP','psts'),

in gateway-stripe.php - line start on below line1940 i added this.

<!-- zip code start -->
    						<tr>
    							<td class="pypl_label" align="right">' . esc_html__( 'Zip Code:', 'psts' ) . ' </td>
    							<td><input id="address_zip" type="text" class="cctext address_zip" value="" size="23" /><br /></td></tr>
    <!-- zip code end -->

then in stripe_token.js - line 76 i added.
    "address_zip" : $('#address_zip').val(),

That's it. Works fine.
    /Gummi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.