Pro Sites subscription cancellation not working

I found another major flaw, outside of blocking front end access that's not working, with Pro Sites. The plugin is not processing cancellations with Stripe. There is nothing showing in the event log. Even when trying to cancel the subscription from the admin, or remove pro sites status, nothing happens. Please advise.

• Sajid

Hi Jason Verdelli,
    Hope you are doing good today!

I am unable to replicate this issue on my own website. Its working just fine for me and adding the cancellation entry in the log (see screenshot).

It seems there is a plugin/theme conflict on your website that is why the cancelation process is not working for you. Please run a plugin/theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual and then check again.

If you still can not find the reason and its not working even if you have deactivated all plugins and switched to default theme then enable debugging.

To enable debugging, open up wp-config.php file, find the following code.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

..and replace it with following:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

This will log error message if any in debug.log file when you will attempt to cancel it next time. Go to wp-content folder, find debug.log file, rename it from debug.log to debug.txt and attach it with your reply.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.