Pro Sites Subscription question

Hallo

For this Pro Sites user (florajeanneinspirations.reiki.garden)I got this question

I went on to make changes to my reiki site and noticed it showed There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed.
I clicked on account and it took me to the Register page where you claim your site by selecting the level you want. It displayed the last 4 digits of my credit card. Since then I have received a new one with the chip in it. So it appeared I needed to put the new information in. I did and it went away.
I checked my email but I didn't receive a confirmation that I paid for the $22.95 account that I selected today 6/7/16.
I originally went in to change the available appointment times by going into change the working hours which I did. I can go into the edit mode and see the changes but when I look on the site itself it doesn't show the changes. Every page in edit mode shows "There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed."
I am curious as to whether the pending thing needs to be taken care of before the changes go into effect?

This is what I see on their Account History: http://screencast.com/t/EvNbw4bMA4mX

So It looks like she update her Credit Card details. All looks good inside Stripe. So I don't think she should be seeing this message.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Justin