Pro Sites Subscriptions not being created

I'm using Paypal Express Checkout. Here are the different log entries whenever I create a Pro Site... I'm using Paypal live (not sandbox)

For this site, the customer was charged on their credit card but the seller was not sent the money in my Paypal. THIS IS BAD.
2016-04-09 10:56:09 pm
User creating new subscription via PayPal Express: Problem creating the subscription after successful initial payment. User may need to renew when the first period is up: Timeout processing request

For this site, the customer was charged on their credit card but the seller was AGAIN not sent the money in my Paypal. THIS IS BAD.
2016-04-09 11:09:36 pm
User creating new subscription via PayPal Express: Problem creating the subscription after successful initial payment. User may need to renew when the first period is up: Method Specified is not Supported

NO CHARGE TO CC
2016-04-09 11:22:41 pm
User creating new subscription via PayPal Express: Problem creating the subscription after successful initial payment. User may need to renew when the first period is up: Timeout processing request

2 charges were made but no record of sales in my Paypal seller account. The IPN History is blank. I checked that the correct IPN link is set.

Can you let me know what's going on and how to fix it? (The customer now has to call their CC to remove those 2 charges!)

This Pro Sites is allowing a 30-day trial. The payment gateway value is "Trial". I think this is the problem, so let me remove the Free Trial in the Pro Sites settings.

------------ UPDATE: I removed the Free Trial and everything worked great. The customer was billed for the first month and also the subscription was created. There was an IPN entry in the history.

Let me now use the coupon and see what happens.

------------ UPDATE: Coupons don't work either.

User was created, but the site was NOT created. No IPN history. No money to sell. No charges to buyer. No CC transactions.

------------ SUMMARY

Only straight up transactions work. No trials or coupons.

I promised my customer that they could get a 60-day trial. But it's impossible to set this up on Pro Sites without a lot of manual running around... not so pro.

Please help me solve this.