Pro sites tab not displaying in wordpress backend

First off I appreciate all the great support! Second, I just uploaded Pro Sites and activated it, however, there is no tab for it in my wordpress backend. Hmmm. Something easy that I am missing here?

I set up membership before this, but wanted to also use Pro Sites, mainly because I like the pricing table in Pro Sites better than in Membership. I also like the idea of being able to add coupons for subscriptions. Is there a way for membership and Pro Sites to work together?

Thanks as usual.

• Kimberly

rawearthman,

Hi and thanks for using WPMUdev forums!

Pro Sites is a Multisite plugin so you will only find the ProSite on the backend in the Network Admin area (and by looking at your picture, you are not in the Network Admin) If you are in a single install then you will not be able to use ProSites.

The ProSites plugin is for controlling blog creation and the features within the blogs that are created.

At present there are a few requests asking for us to put some backend tools for Membership to integrate Pro Sites and Membership, but they do not integrate right now. They DO work side by side though, so creating a network with them is not out of the question by any means. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps! If I'm missing anything please let me know!

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.