Pro Sites took so long to create a site

It took almost 3-5 minutes to create just one single site even sometimes with just one page template. This will drive the users away from the site. Why is that? Which part could I improve? Is there anywhere in your plugin can give user a notification like "We are creating your site, this may take a while..." or something like the example apart from saying "Processing..."?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Cas,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I don't see any sites registered with this thread so I was unable to test this on your end and maybe see what is going on.

Lot of things can affect your site creation time, starting from your server where the site is hosted to the plugins and media that are added to your new site.

Are you using New Blog Templates to create a site from existing one?
    If yes, have you tried creating new site without existing template, if you have lots of content on your template that can prolong the process.

Processing... part is included in plugin translation files, so you can either use those to translate the text, or you can use Ultimate Branding plugin and its text change module to change that part.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.