Pro sites Trail issues

1) If customer cancels the plan during free trial period, when does his site get deactivated and will the customer still be charged?

From the above screenshot, and in the checkout page in the frontend, it's showing that it'll expire after Trail period + Pro site level period(1 month).

2) The text fields, "Free Trial Message", and "Cancellation Message" configured under, Pro Sites > Settings, isn't displaying in the frontend, or the backend when tested with a trail account.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello Prafull,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I was able to notice the same in my test server as you have mentioned. I have configured a test trial user is my system for a day, and will keep you updated once the trail period is over, to see whether there is any issue with the plugins workflow. I'm also checking this with the developer to see whether there is anything being missed in the plugin regarding the above raised issues, and will keep you posted once I get a feedback from our developer asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello Prafull,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We tested this issue extensively, and I'm afraid, this is a bug, when a user subscribes for a Trial Period, via Stripe Gateway. However, cancellation works fine with PayPal Gateway.

The above both the issues noticed are specific to subscription made via Stripe. I'm marking this as a bug, and bringing this into our developers attention, so that he could give a closer look, and help get this resolved asap.

Thanks for bringing this into our attention, will keep you posted once we have a patch ready for this bug. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Oguz
      • QA Engineer

Hey Prafull ,

Hope you're well.

The 3.5.8 version published Jan 10 (when we newly created this issue report), so fix is not included in that update. Also it looks like will be included in 3.5.9 update if something unexpected thing not happens. And I am asking to developers for you is there any hot fix way before update. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
      Oguz

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Prafull,

Please replace file gateway-stripe.php I'm attaching with wp-content / plugins / pro-sites / pro-sites-files / gateways / gateway-stripe.php (you need to unzip it first).
    That file is hot fix for reported bug about trial expiration date.
    You need to have access to FTP to replace this file. Also make sure you have copy of original file before replacing it with new version.

Let me know if this works for you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.