Pro Sites trail started again.

I tried to test my pro sites with Free Trial under Pro Plan but after the trial expired, the user status went back Trial status again. It's being charged $5.99 (on stripe), shows Pro Plan in Stripe but shows "manage" in admin/sites I believe in my pro site, the user is set back to "Free Trial" =>that's why the button shows "Upgrade" instead of "Your account". So, the whole situation is messed up. Please help.

These are what I was testing:
1.new user sign up
2..after signed up / activated, the user is in "Trial Period" =>User can see trail message in his dashboard
3.. user also can see the "Button" shows "Your Account" (not "Upgrade")
4. In Network Admin / Sites, I can see the user's site is under "Pro Plan" (this refers to the "button" to show "Your Account" instead of "Upgrade")
Stripe Status: "Trial ends in 1 day"
Stripe invoice: showing "Paid", but $0.00 (because of Free Trial)
but now, the "button" turned into "UPgrade"

and In Network Admin / Sites, I can see the user's site is under ]\(this refers to the "button" to show "Your Account" instead of "Upgrade") and In Network Admin / Sites, user's is back into "Manage" again from "Pro Plan". Why is that?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

How are you today?

I had set up a trial account on my test website; I will need to wait until tomorrow to trial ends.

However, I had a closer look, let me know if I was taking the right steps.

1- Configured my Trial to 1 day
    2- I signed up a new Account Using the trial Option.

3- Used the Credit Card Info

4- Checked the Stripe Status it has the USD 0,00 for the trial
    5- Wait until trial Ends, and check the member will back in trial instead upgrade the account.

I can see the button show "Your Account", this is because you are under a plan after the trial ends, it will show Upgrade.

Let me know if I'm taking the right steps or missing something.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Marc
    • Flash Drive

thanks for the reply. I have the same steps as yours. But the issue happened after trial expired:
    1- Configured my Trial to 1 day =>Same
    2- I signed up a new Account Using the trial Option =>Same
    3- Used the Credit Card Info =>Same
    4- Checked the Stripe Status it has the USD 0,00 for the trial =>Same
    5- Wait until trial Ends, and check the member will back in trial instead upgrade the account.
    I can see the button show "Your Account", this is because you are under a plan after the trial ends, it will show Upgrade. =>here is the difference, see screenshots below:

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

Thank you for confirming the steps.

Sorry for the delay, I had to wait until my trial ends, I wasn't able to replicate this on my end.
    After the trial ends, stripe charged the credit card, and I keep the "Your Account" instead "Upgrade.".

However, I created a new user, and I'm running a new test to confirm, I will update the ticket once this new user ends the trial too.

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Marc
    • Flash Drive

Hi Patrick, thanks for the testing.

since you can't reproduce at your end (your test site), that might be means our Pro Sites Settings are different? Plus Stripe settings?

Would you mind we can cover during the Live Chat to compare our settings at both? maybe that will save my issue much easier.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

How are you today?

I can see some Stripe report on our system, however, any related to this issue.

For the chat, I'm afraid it needs to wait the trial ends, to check if we can replicate or not the issue.

However, I suggest, I can recommend a plugin conflict test to check this.

Do you have a staging site that we can test this?

So, would you mind please run a conflict test?

Remember, is essential that you run this test in a staging site, if you can’t do it you must create a full backup.

Please deactivate all plug-ins keep the reported one, and check if the problem is gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is creating the issue.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen.

Here you will find more information on https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let me know the results that you get,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Marc
    • Flash Drive

You can visit zombie walker.net to sign up a new user to test.
    also, you suggest I can do:
    1.deactivate Pro Sites and active it again
    2.using WP default theme, such as Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen? (I am currently using Twenty Fifteen by the way)

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

How are you today?

The plugin conflict means deactivate any other plugin, keep only the pro sites, then create a new user, and wait until the trial ends, so it would confirm that no plugin is conflicting with pro sites.

Also, wouldn't you mind, please, regrant the support access and configure Stripe in sandbox mode, and I can create a new user on your website, and test from there too?

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

How are you today?

Sorry for the delay here. Thank you for the access, I created a new site, and now I will wait until the trial ends, in this meanwhile, can you send me some credentials?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"

- Site login URL:

- WordPress admin username:
    - WordPress admin password:

- FTP/SFTP credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:

- cPanel credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:

- Folder path to the site in question:

- Link back to this thread for reference

- Any other relevant URLs/info:

Please, reply to the ticket once you have sent the information.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Marc
    • Flash Drive

Hi Partick, just want to continue follow up your testing. I saw the trial already ends in your site: "http://wpmudev.zombiewalker.net". I also found your current site plan status shows : Pro Plan. Could you double check at your end for me the following information:
    1.at your dashboard, what's text on button? it's "Upgrade" or "Your Account"
    2.if it shows "Your Account" and can you click the button to see if any information in the following like this in bellow:
    --2.1.Cancel link is showing
    --2.2.There is "NO" trial message in there

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Marc

How are you today?

It shows Your Account, however, the trial message still there, wouldn't you mind, please, send me some information, and I can take a closer look on your website.

Note: Don't leave your login details on this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"

- Site login URL:

- WordPress admin username:
    - WordPress admin password:

- FTP/SFTP credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:

- cPanel credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:

- Folder path to the site in question:

- Link back to this thread for reference

- Any other relevant URLs/info:

Please, reply to the ticket once you have sent the information.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Marc
    • Flash Drive

[Update] Hi Patrick, I did more tests at my end. Here are some results. In short, Nahid (from WPMU) helped tested. After trial expired, we get a different result:

Meanwhile I am going to send you my access info and see if you helping debug, thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.