PRO SITES - upgrade and down grade

Hi, i'm planning to use Pro Sites to offer customized hosting service and planning to use NEW BLOG TEMPLATES to create template for each level. each level will have its own pre activated plugins and features. not sure how to handle customer upgrade and downgrade request.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello khalid

Thank you for your question!

The Pro Sites plugin has additional modules: Premium Plugins and Premium Themes.

Once you enable these modules from Pro Sites > Modules, you will be able to create plugin & themes packages only available to selected Pro Site levels.

From Pro Sites > Premium Plugins, you can assign a minimum level for a plugin. Same for Pro Sites > Premium Themes.

not sure how to handle customer upgrade and downgrade request.

Each Pro Site user have "Your Account" button where they cam manage and change their subscription plan

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• khalid
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

to make my question more clear, let's assume level 1 has no plugin and level 2 have premium plugin, what if customer x was in level 1 and then upgraded to level 2. will the plugin will be activated automatically.

case 2 customer y was in level 2 and already has the premium plugin active for him, what will happen if he decided to downgrade?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi khalid,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, the process is automatic. The plugin will be activated/deactivated according to the Pro Site current level on upgrade or downgrade.

Make sure you select check Auto Activate option while configuration from Network -> Pro Sites -> Premium Plugins (see screenshot).

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.