I'm setting up Pro Sites, have read the available docs, and have questions:
- upgrading using manual payments, no upgrade happens and the message is:
"Finalizing your site...
Thank you for submitting your request for manual payment. We will review your information and email you once your site has been activated or extended."
-upgrading using Stripe (test mode), no upgrade happens and the message is:
Your plan was successfully modified from Storefront (quarterly) to Website (quarterly). You will receive a receipt email shortly to confirm this action."
The subsites used to test are '/support' and /'website.' Access is enabled in the MUDEV dashboard plugin.
- there are 3 levels, Basic (no blogging, 3 page limit), Website (full blogging, 10 page limit), Storefront (both unlimited). Pro Sites settings seem correct, but none of this works! Throttling settings do work, but that's not what I need. Premium themes/plugins work.
- Media quota. Is this the total # of images allowed in the Media Gallery?
- Can a different user role be assigned per Pro sites level?
- every site I make now has the message:
"There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed." What does this mean?
- can that alarmist cancel message and 'gimme a site' (?) be edited in the plugin files, and if so where?
- I'd like the free trial to be Storefront (highest) level. How does it work if they choose a Blog Template with 8 pages, then take a Basic level when the trial is up? And if downgrading to Basic, do pages disappear or become blocked?
- no examples (Blogjob, etc) you posted take new users or look that active. What thriving sites use Pro Sites besides Edu-blogs?
- is there a manuals section for Pro Sites 3.5+ docs yet?
There's lots to like about this plugin! If I can just get it working. Thanks for your help.