Pro Sites: Where is the core Site hosted

I'm interested in the pro sites plugin. I watched all your videos. But I still have one question:

After a potential clients register a site over my network, it will automatically install a WordPress site, right? My question is, where is the core site hosted, and can I customise it? I want to modify the basic wordpress site and when a new client register a site over my network, it will install the modifyed wordpress installation.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

Mike

• aristath

Hello there @Mike and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

When you install WordPress and turn it to multisite, you basically have your "main" site, and all other sites that you or your users create are "subsites" of your main network.

My question is, where is the core site hosted, and can I customise it?

Yes, you can customize it. It's simply the "main" site of your network.

I want to modify the basic wordpress site and when a new client register a site over my network, it will install the modifyed wordpress installation.

In that case, you can use our New Blog Templates plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/
    This will allow you to create a new site and set it as a "template" that all other new sites will use when they are created.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.